Sorry. But it's true. This place is awful and the people we encountered..awful!
You have to travel around the freaking globe to get from point a to point b here.
The immigration department was rude. As we're the TSA. I was screamed at by TSA to get Judah out of the stroller. The guy wouldn't stop. I wasn't going to go through the metal detector yet I was just waiting of Paul to get done so he could carry him. I tried a few times to tell the man this but he wouldn't stop screaming. Then when I I'd look I understand that but my son is disabled. He can't walk. My husband needs to carry him. He then said he couldn't and they would have to get someone and it would take hours. Then he said or you could just carry him through....ummm....dude I've been saying that all along. So Paul came over and then I was still holding Misha I went through after Paul. The TSA guy grabbed Misha's baby book he had a death grip on since leaving the orphanage and said what is this!! A bomb you moron! No I didn't say that but man was I mad. I said its a baby book. He then crumpled it all up and said fine and let us through.
If this is people's first experience with America I feel sorry for them. At that point I hated my country. After all that mess we finally made it to our gate only to have an hour delay. Then a two hour delay and gate change. Then an over three hour delay and another gate change.
We didn't get our big day at the airport. We didn't get any pictures :( we didn't get to have our kids welcome us home. We barely made it through the front door at about 3:15-3:30am. We scrubbed our feet and climbed into bed.
Home. At last. Thank you Lord.
Be blessed
The train ride where a guy said he should have brought a stroller so he could get on first. Grrrr
MyBulgarian-Americans!
Cherry came to the airport. It's our only pic.
Car ride home.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.