Saturday, July 13, 2013

Munich to Chicago

No issues on the flight. They did so well. We fed them, gave meds, gave water. When we got to Munich we were late. We had only about 30 minutes and had to take a bus and we needed to help a bulgarian man who was flying to Chicago too but didn't speak English or German.  He was so helpful. He carried our book bag which made us nervous because it was the book bag with all the immigration stuff but he meant no harm to us.

We got through and near the gate I see there is an hour delay. Good. I would rather have a delay than miss the plane. We were once again allowed to board early but this time there was no elevator only steps and an escalator. I ask what we were suppose to do and she said to try the escalator. Oh ok the one with the big sign that shows a baby stroller with a big line through it saying DON'T DO IT! 

Paul buckled Judah in and did it. Don't ask me how but he did it. Twice! We got on the plane the same time as everyone else by then. But it was ok.  It was almost time to go back to America and oh how I have missed steak, ice cold water, AC and all my children :) I will however miss walking everywhere. I really enjoyed that a lot. Why don't we do that? Maybe it's the 115 degree weather but who knows really. 

Right before take off Misha started rocking and once again fell asleep before we ever left the run way. Judah is good in his seat with his dad. He was cracking up every time someone put their luggage in the overhead compartment. Just laughing and laughing. It cracked us up. I think he is really bonding with Paul. Kinda nervous on how he will act when Paul goes back to work.

Paul put on the croods for Judah and I went to the bathroom. Misha was still sleeping and had only woke up for a few seconds when the older European man saw that every part of his body was covered in a blanket but his arms and proceeded to tell me he was cold and to cover him up. When I felt him he was warm and I told the man so but it woke Misha up. That man is lucky he went back to sleep! Anyways, when I get back out of the bathroom I see Judah crying and crying earphones off and Paul holding him. What happened? Apparently there was something in the movie that scared him (way to go Paul ;p) he ripped out the headphones and cried. Poor boy. We calmed him down and that was that. 

They boys ate ok. Misha hoarded the food in his mouth and then gave it back to me. Fun. 

Paul took the boys to do the diaper changes and Judah did great. Then it was Misha's turn. He did not want Paul at all and the further he got away from me the more he cried. Broke my heart and put me in tears. 

Judah finally fell asleep after 21 hrs awake. My poor boy. He rocked for 8 hours. We land soon. Then from Chicago to Dallas. Almost home. 

Be blessed






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.