Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fear

It is almost time to leave. Today we got the court decree in our hands. The boys will be on our insurance tomorrow. Yay! We also got an email with the meds Misha takes. They will give us a two week supply. The email also said we may have to go straight from the airport to the hospital and have Misha hospitalized. 

Fear swelled up in my body. 

I took the med list to the pharmacy. One of the meds is an injection and is 500.00 for a 7 day supply. 

Fear overcame me.

But then I remembered something.

 My God shall supply all my needs, all Misha's needs, according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:19

 But He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.  Isaiah 53:5

But now, this is what the Lord says—
    he who created you, Jacob,  he who formed you, Israel:
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;  I have summoned you by name; you are mine. Isaiah 43:1

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? Matthew 7:7-10

So just out of those four verses I am His, I am healed, I don't have to fear, He will supply my every need and ask and it will be given to me. 

The Spirit of fear is gone. Why? Because of my Papa's Word, because of His promises. I know He didn't bring me this far to fail me. 

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.

My Papa, he's got this! 

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.