So yesterday was the first doctors appointment for the boys. It was also the first day we took them out. We needed to get a car seat so we took them and two of their sisters with us to Target.
The boys did great in target. They sat in the buggy and didn't cause a scene or make a fuss. When we got back home Judah was a bit overwhelmed and just started crying and crying. Paul held him tight until he calmed.
Also yesterday was the first sibling fight. Noah and Misha squared off. Noah took Misha's toy so Misha grabbed the bottom of Noah's shirt and held on. We were all right there so I just watched to see how this was going to play out. I could intervene if necessary. Noah said "no no no no no!" And tried to get Misha hand off the bottom of his shirt. Misha stood there like nothing was happening with a big ole smile on his face. Noah got more mad. "LET GO! NO NO NO!" I was so proud of Noah for talking. (All you st moms a thinking the same thing) Misha just stood calmly, quietly and held on. Finally Noah got Misha's hand off of the short and they both went about playing. It was really quite funny.
It was a beautiful day so we headed to the park before our doctors appointment. Windy, cool and a few sprinkles. This is not typical weather in July. I wouldn't care of it did this all month! It's awesome! The kids loved the slide, swing, and merry go round. We blew bubbles and had a great time. Then we had to rush home and drop the others off so we could take the boys to the doctors. I will make a separate blog for that, it's a long story :)
Be blessed

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.