Today I woke up to a Misha in my bed. Apparently I slept in until 6:15 and Paul was already up and gave meds and then put him in bed with us. It was a great way to wake up.
Judah woke up and was very very stiff. When Paul went to change him he had pooped but it was stuck poor boy. He loosened up after that.
We put all the kiddos on our bed and had a pillow fight. Misha was jumping on the bed and Judah was laughing. So a good morning so far.
For breakfast Misha had 2 glasses of milk, a glass of water and some yogurt. Judah had a few sips of milk, no water and 4 huge cereal bowls full of yogurt. Still trying for the water.
Then when back to the room we danced around the room to worship music and jumped some more :)
We are going back out to walk around soon. I think first I may show theory's pics of their babas because Misha especially is feeling very down right now. All of a sudden. He is rocking.
Be blessed















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.