I'm so tired. Haha. I know I know, I have 8 kids its expected but man. I'm so tired!
I don't think I have a coherent thought in my mind at this moment. I'm trying to remember everything so I can write it all down but all I want to do is sleep. Lol.
Today I was awake at 3am. Wide awake. So I've been up since then. Could not go back to sleep.
We went down at 7 and had breakfast. The boys ate really good. Misha finished a bowl of yogurt and Judah finished 3. Think 3 ladles full each bowl.
At 9 we headed to the dr. Before we left though we got our boys passports. i cried when i read their names. When we got there we waited awhile then it was our turn. The whole appointment was almost all paperwork. Then she tells me Judah has to have a shot. Ugh. A vaccine in a foreign country with a mouth full of infection 2 days before cross continental travel. What is she nuts?!
We could not refuse. He would not go to the US. Stupid US rule. (IMHO don't care if you don't share the same.) so I prayed. I prayed the syringe would be filled with saline and this would have zero effect on his body. Then I handed him to our translator and told her to do it because I would not be associated with pain. He cried and cried. Then screamed, all with his mouth shut.
Then while we waited to check out 4 other families were there adopting. One from Dallas Texas adopting a 16 year old!! Love it! The bill however I did not love. It was almost 300.00 lv we were not expecting that!
We left and headed to the US embassy. Man is that place heavily guarded. I would tell you about it but then I would have to kill you :) but i will say we got held up at security because of the white powder in paper. aka mishas drugs. so when it was all over we headed back to the hotel. I got here and within seconds was in a night gown completely spent.
We ordered pizza and had a nice evening in. This is the first day where the boys were generally happy all day. More smiles, less tears. And before bed we played an awesome game of bowling. Pillow, Misha,Judah.we threw the pillows a boy and they fell over. They cracked up like it was the funniest thing on earth.
Be blessed














No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.