Oh that dreaded day is upon us. It started out like any other day. We had a nutrition appointment. I had Misha and Judah with me and thought I would be home in an hour. What we thought we were admitted for was an ng tube to help with nutrition and upon arrival things got worse and we are now much more concerned that he has had no urine output. They did a scanned and he had 585mls of urine in his bladder!!! Then they cathed him and took out 306mls. Then repeated it later (at 4am) and he had 382ml cathed him and were unsuccessful in getting out any urine at all. Called the dr gave him happy juice to sedate him redid cath. By this time I had fallen asleep for 20 mins and missed what they got out. So our little overnight to place an ng tube seems it is turning into a long stay here. Especially since its a holiday weekend and no one works until Tuesday :( I facetimed the kids but haven't seen then since I left yesterday morning. Pray for my amazing husband to give him strength to do this alone for awhile. If he stays past Monday I will have to do something I have never done with my kids before. I will have to leave the hospital without him and go home to take care of the others. Pray for us. Pray for the doctors to have knowledge to get to the bottom of this. Pray we get the scans we need done and the doctors listen to me. Thank you.
Be blessed










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.