Monday, September 2, 2013

Judah's night update

Called the hospital. Judah cried when I left but had a great night. They said they love him there. Tomorrow Judah has to have a renal scan and apparently it's very involved. He will need another cath and a bunch of prep. So please pray for him. I ask them to give him happy juice before the cath. I don't want  him in any pain.
 I have at least 3 people who are staying with him tomorrow and feel so blessed. Misha has an endo appointment early tomorrow. I will stop in to see Judah after. Judah still isn't eating much and meds are coming out still. They think that is making him feel full still. He needs to eat and drink to leave. 
The nurse said he was coloring and having a good time. He was very lethargic all day while I was there so I am happy he perked up after they pulled that tube. 
One more day and he is coming back home!!!
I just can't say enough about how wonderful these nurses and doctors and staff have been.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.