This morning is quiet. He won't look at me. He's mad. His throat hurts from the tube and he is upset I leave at night. The nurse says not to let that make me feel guilty. It's actually good he misses me. So how exactly do I stop the guilt?
He has colored this morning with his oldest sister. He ate breakfast slow but he did. That was the first meal since the go lightly started. The go lightly stopped at 8 am. I ordered one of his favorites for lunch. Then it got interesting. He didnt eat hardly at all which isn't like him. Then he shoved so much in there without swallowing he chocked and vomited. Fun! I don't do vomit. I had to bathe him then.
My oldest and I haven't eaten yet and need to get home,but the doctor still hasn't arrived. I'm going to try to hold out and wait until after the doctor comes then run home and Paul will turn around and come out.
We think he just couldn't swallow the food like he use to, everything huge and whole, because of the tube and gagged n chocked n vomited.
I'm feeding him applesauce right now and he isn't swallowing. That orphanage did him no favors!
Be blessed

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.