When you adopt from foster care your child gets Medicaid and your medical expenses should be paid for. This is to help ease the burden and to encourage adoption from foster care.
The woman behind the counter said her and her husband want to foster or adopt after they are more financially secure. We talked for a little while, probably annoying the people in line behind me, and I told her about our adoptions.
Then she said something I have never heard from a stranger before. She said, "I'm so proud of you."
I have to admit it took me and my oldest daughter completely by surprise. We are use to hearing "you must be crazy." Or ,"you are seriously crazy." But never, "I'm so proud of you."
It made my day.
I thanked her and Trinity and I left there a little happier than when we got there.
Be blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.