Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014

We had a very blessed new year. Busy and blessed. 
Found an amazing church family.
We added 2 new children to our home.
Busted them out of their prison, I mean orphanage.
Got a dog. 
Dog died. 
Got cats. 
Thought we hated cats but now we all love them.
Got a van. 
Van died. 
Got a new house. 
House is everything I prayed for and more. 
I traveled overseas 2x last year!!
Trinity got to go to Germany, Bulgaria and Chiago.
Got a new van. 
More than I could have hoped or prayed for.
Prayed for a Spirit filled therapist (OT,pt, st) for the boys and God answered my prayer. 
Found wonderful people who at times have helped us take care of our kids.
Made lots of furniture to fill our house.
Friends came out of the woodwork to help financially, emotionally, spiritually help us and take care of us and love on us. We can never repay them.
Visits from young old friends :)
Made new friends. 
It was the first year the girls all stayed up to watch the ball drop.
God is so good.

What is in store for us in 2014? I have no clue but I bet it's great. In just a couple weeks I will head back to Bulgaria. This time to help a friend bring her son home. I am super excited to have this opportunity. I feel so blessed. I'm grateful for everyone who has helped make this happen.

I'm praying that the insurance will stop being jerks and all the insurance issues that are prematurely aging me.

I'm praying for health and healing in 2014.

I'm praying for provision. I know God will provide. I trust Him.

I'm ready for 2014.....as ready as I will ever be, not that I have a choice. It's here whether I am ready or not.

Be blessed





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.