ETA: I JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT ALL THE SPECIALISTS FOR JUDAH SAID THAT IT WAS NOT SAFE FOR HIM TO HAVE DENTAL SURGERY DUE TO SEVERE OSTEOPEROSIS. HIS JAW BONE WOULD CRUMBLE. WE SOUGHT OUT 2nd and 3rd OPINIONS TO SEE IF MAYBE WE COULD SAFELY DO IT SOONER. FINALLY THEY ALL AGREED THE INFECTION RISK OUTWEIGHS THE HIGH CHANCE HIS JAWBONE WILL CRUMBLE. WE KNOW WHO MADE THE FALSE ALLAGATION BUT GUESS WHAT? IT DOESNT MATTER. IN FACT THANK YOU. BECAUSE OF YOU DOING THIS MORE DONATIONS HAVE POURED IN FOR THE SURGERY. MORE HELP HAS SURFACED. THANK YOU FOR HELPING US DONATE. BE BLESSED
I didn't have the best childhood. I was placed in foster care as a teen and had amazing foster parents. Still to this day they are who I consider my mom and dad. My foster mom made me go to church and I thank God for that. She instilled morals and values and boundaries into me. People ask if I would change my childhood and my answer is no. I went through some crazy crap, but it shaped who I am today.
Never once during the abuse did Jesus leave or forsake me. He was fighting for me. It grieved him to watch what was happening. It has taken years to be at peace with my past. Therapy, prayers, Christian therapy, more prayer, all were key on helping me.
When I first told about the abuse happening to me no one believed me. I sat on the floor with a bloody face and the cops that showed up believed my parents explanation of I got sand in my eye and rubbed it. Yes because sand causes a black eye and busted bloody lip. The next time I told no one believed me. CPS failed me. Only after I was beaten unconscious and when I came to ran away did anyone do anything for me. The system didn't work. It failed. It failed me.
My worst fear has been false allegations against me and my family. Courtrooms scare me, CPS scared me. Yes I use the past tense scared because yesterday God showed me that even when your worst fear calls you on the phone to tell you you have been turned in for medical neglect He is there to give you peace. Yes that's right last night I got a call from CPS saying someone had turned us in for medical neglect on Judah. The first thing I did was my chest kind of collapsed and I got scared, but as she was talking Go gave me peace and I laughed at the absurdity. Judah, medical neglect? We are at the hospital almost daily. The doctors know my voice when I call. We talked for some time and now the case worker must call all the doctors and Judah's school. I gave her all the information because my life is an open book.
What a gigantic waste of resources. How much money, time and effort is going into proving we aren't medically neglecting our son when there are children out the dying at the hands of their parents or caregivers? How many children will fall through the cracks because my family is being investigated? How many children, like I was, will CPS fail because they are checking into false allegations given by an internet stranger? That is the really horrific tragedy. Something must change!
Why can I person on the internet who has never met my family or bothered to even look us up, make false allegations and those allegations are taken seriously?
Something must change. The system must change! This is a hate crime. If more people would get upset that honest hardworking families are getting falsely accused by strangers and CPS is giving merit to this then this wouldn't continue. If we like common criminals were allowed to face our accuser without them being protected by complete anonymity then false claims would go down if not halt altogether and the money wasted on proving my family and others like mine are not medically neglecting our children could be used to help the children who live in fear every single day. The children who have special needs and a parent who once only slapped the kid around now beheads him and sticks the boys head on the lawn for all to see, the children chained to cribs, locked in closets, or hidden away in attics starved nearly to death, they could be saved. (All examples are true stories.)
Something needs to change.
Be blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.