Friday, December 28, 2012

Caseworker came to town




Yesterday Micah's caseworker flew in from Houston and was here for at most an hour. He did not bring any notebook to take notes, he barely spoke. I talked most of the time, but that is not hard for me to do, lol.

Micah was on the potty when he got here so I told Micah to get done and he wiped, flushed, washed his hands, dried them, turned off the light and put a clean pull up on. When he came out I lotioned him again because his skin has been dry. I dressed him.

After a while he said he needed to talk to Micah. The cw went over to the couch Micah was sitting on and sat next to him. He then asked Micah who this was, pointing to one of the girls. Micah got up off that couch walked across the room and sat on the other couch. I laughed and said "I told you he doesn't like you." LMBO!

I told Micah that the cw needed to talk to him and he needed to listen. So he did. He was ask the name of each sibling and he answered them all. That was it. No more questions. Then I was talking about Micah and Micah started showing off. Then he jumped up and gave the cw a hug and tried to kiss his cheek. The cw backed away disgusted and said, "ok. I'm done with that." Yuck! Seriously! You work with children. I don't allow Micah to hug or kiss anyone who isn't family but that was huge for him not to be afraid of the cw or shut down like he use to.

When my caseworker got there she ask if Micah's cw thought he had changed and the guy was like, no, not really I mean he hasn't talked a lot. Well guy that's because he doesn't like you and you expect nothing from him. He told him he had a nice sweater on and Micah said thank you and the guy about fell out of his chair. He said wow! He couldn't believe Micah understood a compliment. How sad is that? He didn't bring a notebook or anything. He didn't take notes. He didn't ask anything other than name those people and he got very uncomfortable when we ask about the waiver to homeschool.

I can so not wait to have him out of our life forever. To be completely done with that CPS office and those apathetic people who don't care about the children's welfare.

Oh well it was what it was. I'm glad my son is doing so well and thriving and I don't need him to show off for a caseworker that doesn't care about him.

Be blessed





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.