That's right folks in just one visit I see progress. At first Judah came in and wanted to go straight in his crib. I found this sad. Here he is finally out and he wants back in. I noticed a couple things. He grinds his teeth, bad. He loves those ring things you hang from either a car seat or crib. More like obsessed with them. He keeps his mouth clenched at all times, never once opening it. He gets his point across very well with non verbal cues. He has to be in something, a chair, a crib, a stroller. Don't put him on the floor, his feet or his belly or he will test ticked. He has a lot of potential. He is super smart. He and Pual are going to get along super well.
Misha. Well he is a great big ball of energy. The child never slows down. I will never need to go to the gym once they are home. He is tiny. 12 month clothes swim on him. He likes to have several layers of clothing off and when I took it off and only it one layer on him he reached for more haha! He can walk but s opts when he is being lazy. He has an infectious giggle and smile. He never stops smiling, moving, throwing things :) his head is super small. I noticed that first. He is well loved by everyone there.
Second visit I was able to tent a smile out of Judah and also had him semi stand for a little bit. Misha was everywhere and throwing things. He doesn't do it to be mean or because he's angry he's so stinkin excited. Haha.
Both boys were ask by caregivers if they were ready to go back to the 6 th floor. Both boys made mean faces and shook their heads no! Misha allowed me to tickle him, kiss him, dress him and he loves being up in the air. Judah loves being alone which makes me sad. Misha holds his arms up for me to pick him up. He smiles and then well...then it's all over he can have whatever his cute little self wants lol!
This is gonna be hard.
Be blessed
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.