Monday, January 21, 2013

Metcha Day!

I didn't sleep last night. I had a nightmare that Misha was drowning and I couldn't find him. I can't explain it but all night I felt as though something was in that room. I prayed and listened to sermons and scripture all day. I told whatever it was to leave but I still woke up every hour.

We made the trip to the orphanage in record time. It helped that our driver was so skilled at weaving in and out of oncoming traffic. Haha. The building was how I expected it to look.

We walked in and waited. They said we would go to a room and once in the room our children would be brought to us. Then as we waited I see a woman walking through the main area I am in and I see this itty bitty lil guy and I took a second look and oh my gosh! That's Misha. I wish I had my camera ready. I teared up for a minute and then held them back. Could I touch him? Could I hold him? Could I say hi? We weren't in the room, what do I do? Then Judah came out. Oh my! Wow. Both boys. Right there in front of me. Pinch me!

We went back to the room and I talked with both boys. I got my bag out and we played. Misha is ornery! I called that lol! He loves to throw things. He is very very social. He goes on outings with the staff. They all love him so much you can tell. I met his baba. She said she has been with him 4 years! He responds very well to her. She told me I was his mama. I have her a gift I brought for her. She was so grateful. As I am for her loving my boy.

Ok so the kid never stops smiling! And if you listen you can hear this funny high pitched lollipop kids laugh! Lol. He is very ticklish and not use to only wearing one set of clothes. His feet are super tiny! He loves to throw things, all things, everywhere. He love when I throw him up in the air. He loves being tickled and when I tip his head back and tickle up his belly. His skin is soft and he is pure joy! I am smitten! He can fit in my carry on so....... ;)

Judah. What do I say about Judah? Well for starters he is very heavy! Not fat just heavy. He refuses to put his legs down or talk and gets mad when you don't do what he wants though wont tell you. He loves the crib rings I got him and really just wants to be left alone in his stroller. It was sad. He did make eye contact and once was for a lot longer than the other times. I am mama. You are Stani. Aka Judah. He didn't care.

Then as quickly as we came it was time for us to leave. Our children were being taken out of the room and that was it. No warning nothing just time to go. W have another visit at 3:30 so soon. That is good.

We got to a new hotel. Oh boy. It's well...it's ummm....I'm just not that into it :) I can't get Internet here for anything. I can't stay here 5 days without talking to my family! It small and dirty. And smells like a bathroom. Oh and I'm trying real hard to avoid the bathroom! Can I go back to the Budapest please??! Lol.

Ok well off to try to get Internet and post this with some pics.

Be blessed













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.