All to soon this trip will be a distant memory. I want to make sure I take as much in as I can. Last night at 2am I finally fell asleep for the rest of the night. I slept like a rock. I took a melatonin so I was hoping I would sleep and wake up refreshed. I did. I woke up around 7 and got ready for the day. Paul was still up back home so I got to Skype with him.
I went down to breakfast and brought it back up to the room. My goodness can these people cook! Yum! Then since it is Sunday I got online and watched a sermon from my pastor from last week. So I spent the morning in worship. Then I looked at the clock and it was only 10am. So I went downstairs and grabbed some more breakfast so I could have it for lunch. Saves everything but my waistline lol.
I have to wait for my luggage to get here before I do anything. Then if it gets here in time we will go to exchange money, pick up another mama who is flying in and then make the 3 hr car ride to Pleven. Tomorrow I see my children.
If you have read my blog or have me on Facebook. (You can find me on Facebook as Ashlee Linnea if you want.) you will know I had peace up until the travel dates were given. Then it was fear, more warfare and anxiety. That was still going on the whole way here, nut I am happy to report that I have complete peace once again. I feel safe, happy, loved and most importantly I feel like I am in the presence of the Lord. he is here with me and I feel that. So those of you praying for me I thank you and will tell you I feel them!
I also wanted to say thank you. Flying in to Sofia I was praying for God to bless each and every one of y'all that have helped us bring our children home. I know there is still another trip back here to pick them up and more costs but please know that I am so grateful and recognize what you have done to get me here. Without the donations, fundraisers, prayers, generosity of others some even perfect strangers to my family, I would not be here. Tomorrow my children would not be one of the lucky ones going to the playroom to meet their mama. Tomorrow they will have hope.
I have tried not to think at all about meeting my children. Last night I had a dream about Misha. Just me taking care of him, getting him dressed, we were at home, just day to day stuff. It was nice. I think on the way to the orphanage I will be emotional. To be this close and know one more sleep and I see my children. To be only 3 hrs from them right now, it still seems like they are half a world away. When I go to meet them I will be with another mom. We will meet all our kids at the same time. There will be lots of people in the room. I'm ok with that.
Since I am alone and have time maybe I will think about it a little. I wonder what they will be wearing, girls clothes or boys? Tights? Pink tights like I saw Misha had on in a picture. Will they be bigger than I imagine or smaller? Will Judah allow me to hold him and touch him after not having that for 9-10 years? Will Misha like me? If my bag comes I have cookies and toys for them. Maybe the cookies will make them like me, lol. I wonder if they will know I am mama and I will come back for them. How will I feel about them? Will they feel like my children or will they feel like kids I am just visiting? They won't understand my words and I don't know Bulgarian. How will that work?
I am so close. So close! God is so good. I know He will be with me in that room. Then hopefully I can Skype that night with the family back home and show the, pics and videos.
Wow. Tomorrow I get to meet my children. Wow. I just can't fathom that.
Be blessed










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.