God didn't say natural children are a blessing He said children are a blessing. How they got in my quiver doesn't matter because they are all my arrows.
Friday, January 18, 2013
Today is the day
Last night was rough. I broke down and ugly cried. Then cried some more and even more. Then I wanted candy and we didn't have any and cried some more. Then Paul went out really late to the store to buy me candy and I cried. The store didn't have the kind I wanted and again I cried. I was fun to be around! I finally went to bed about 2 am.
This morning I woke up at 6am feeling completely rested. I felt at peace about the journey across the ocean. I know that I have many praying for me and my family and believe me when I tell you I feel that. Someone I am sure prayed for peace because I woke up full of it. I still don't know how I will leave my 6 littles for so long or how I will handle them crying when I leave them at the airport, but I do know that they won't be alone and either will I. God will be there to comfort their hearts and mine. He will be in the seat next to me as I take off and in the seat next to Paul as they drive home.
I found a bedtime book app that recorded me reading the book so that I can read them their bedtime story and still say our I love you's. Isn't technology wonderful. I also plan to Skype if I can.
But for now I am off to make my tribe some breakfast. Thank you all for praying. Please if you think of it and have time continue to pray for us.
Pray for safe travels.
Pray for peace in the journey.
Pray for the children especially my tender hearted little girls who do not well when I leave.
Pray for health for everyone.
Pray for the boys to know I am their mama.
Pray for their hearts and their health.
Pray for the rest of the funds to come in so we can move forward in the adoption.
Pray for a super quick turn around for the paperwork and a acknowledge court date.
Please agree with us in prayer that I would go back in March to pick them up.
Thank you all so much.
Be blessed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.