Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Harvest



1 Corinthians 3:6-9

I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will each be rewarded according to their own labor. For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building.

The last few days have been a wonderful world wind. I was and possibly still am in shock. So many blessings I can hardly understand why.

First, we have our tickets. In one day God raised close to $6000.00! Thank you to those who rose up and were His hands and feet. God is so good and thank you all who obeyed what He ask of you. So we were able to book the flights and we leave in just 19 short days. Glory to God! 

The next day we had people come and pray over our house and our family. But before they came let me tell you about the warfare we went through in the morning. Things were crazy! The kids woke up fighting. I mean nasty fighting. I was feeling overwhelmed and my house was infested with bugs! Nasty rotten demon fruit flies. There was no fruit in my house. I'm not just talking one or two or ten or one hundred I'm talking thousands. 

My bathroom mirror was black there were so many. My bedroom was full of them. The kitchen was covered. They were in all the bedrooms. Oh man! It was horrible. That just added to the stress. The babysitter didn't work out so we didn't have any help that day either. My mind seemed blocked, fogged or clouded. I tried to remember verses to speak out but couldn't. I said enough! I texted a friend who is an awesome prayer warrior. Please pray. Then I went to turn my Bible app on and just have the Word filling my home. 

The app would not open. I had it on earlier in the morning during my quiet time. What in the world? Tried again, crash. Five more times, crash, crash, crash, crash, crash. Restarted the iPad. Still it would not come up. During this time the phone kept ringing. It was my prayer warrior friend. I would pick up the phone and hear my voice echo back. This happened about 5x. When she finally got through she told me she had tried several times to text me a prayer and it wouldn't go through. Warfare. 

That night we had people come over and pray for us and over the house. It was an amazing evening. The next day was the car wash. Although we only washed a handful of cars we brought in 265.00 yay! What a blessing. Unfortunately as we were packing it up I got a devastating call that my great grandpa died. Still I choose to say blessed be the name of the Lord. 

As I went to bed I got an email from a person I had never met offering to help us pay for my dental work. What an amazing answer to prayer! I am so grateful. 

The next day at church we sold 12 bracelets and received a 200. Donation from someone. More blessings. God is so good. 

We leave in 17 days. We are far from ready as far as the house and stuff goes but the money we needed is here.  I go tomorrow to hopefully get some work done on my teeth and get out of the pain I am in. 

 The kids are all sick and the fruit flies and ants have returned but still I choose to say blessed be the name of the Lord. 

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.