Ya gotta love my clever blog titles :)
Today was a great day of hanging out and having fun and laughing. We had a good breakfast then went out for the morning. We ended up buying umbrellas because it started to pour down rain. The kids were all in shorts cause were from Texas and some old man came up to me and pointed to Misha and said cold baby. Lol
Misha enjoys being in the wrap. He clings to me but likes it. Judah loves the rain and the stroller. I plan to get him a walker when we get home. He doesn't need to spend his life in a stroller.
One store I stopped in the woman was saying something to Trin that we didn't understand. She was giving her free nail polish. She ask where we were from I said America. She said your Dobra den is so good I thought you were bulgarian haha. She was very sweet.
We came back and hung out. I went to the other mom's room to talk to her. Her daughter is so beautiful.
Later we had dinner with Toni and Marty from our adoption team. We got the passports and visa :) we are now all ready for home. It will be hard to sleep knowing soon our boys will be American citizens and we will all be together.
Be blessed





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.