Misha and Judah have been with us 5 days now. Something amazing is happening. They just are flourishing. Lets see if I can remember all of them.
Judah
- has a tan line on his legs from being outside all this week. He is getting some color. Yay!
- smiles and laughs more.
- drinking a lot ( by a syringe but still) pedi lite and water
-lots of peed diapers. The first two days he had barely any output but now his diapers are full.
-pooped!
-loves bath time and water
- healthy appetite. First day he was eating maybe half a jar of food, small jar of baby food now he eats 2 large jars and sometimes a yogurt after.
Also has 4 big bowls of overt for breakfast
-prefers dad
Misha
-never shuts up, lol he talks so much not bulgarian and English
-words include
Pa pa pa- Bulgaria kid word eat
Daddy
Mama
Baby
Baba
Up
Boglodaria (formal thank you in bulgarian)
Judah
Kaka
I know I'm forgetting some
-slowly eating more than he did at first
-loves bath time
-blows kisses
-understands when I ask him kiss and gives me kisses
-peeing good. Says pee pee pee after he goes. Lol. Lets try before babe. Haha
They are doing great and we all are ready to come home.
Be blessed






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.