Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Updates on the family

Updates

Lots has been going on. S much so I haven't had a second to blog. The biggest news is that Judah broke his leg. He threw himself down off the drs table in front of the dr. Not very far mind you because he was already coming down. Well when you have had crappy nutrition and neglect for 11 yrs even falling a few inches can break very brittle bones. He is all wrapped up and will get a cast later today.

Misha does have some hip dysphasia and now has to wear a brace to bed. He hates it. He cries. While I hate that he cries I am glad that he is starting to show emotions and does allow us to comfort him. 

Both boys got the ok to start some therapy. So Misha had his OT eval and Judah will have his tomorrow. This is huge. We are so very excited for them. Misha will love it I can already tell. Judah however will not. He does not want to do anything but sit and stare. 

Judah started a new med to help with some of the anxiety and fears he has. We have seen some improvement. 

Micah is doing amazing. I haven't updated on him in awhile. He really is a completely different kid. He has been home 13 months now and my what a difference. He is very loving and helpful towards his siblings now, especially the new ones. We went to the park the other day and he was pushing Judah on the swing instead of playing. I was the cutest thing. No real outbursts or rad issues in maybe a month? Maybe a little less but still it's going so well we can now even do some school work. His speech is just really soaring. More words daily. 

The girls are doing well and all in sports. Archery, acting, karate and cheer. They couldn't all pick the same thing on the same night like I try to get them to every year, lol, but it's good. 

Sarie may have dyslexia. We are getting that looked into. They are fairly certain she does have it but no confirmed DX has been made. 

I get MRI results today for an issue I have been having for a year. It got worse when Judah came home and I had to lift him so now I am on no lifting orders which I can't really do because his leg is broke and I have 8 kids. Rest they say, lol. How? I say.

Well just a quick update at 4 am since I'm up and all. 

Be blessed









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.