Saturday, November 23, 2013

Instead

So instead of all the memories and fun we had planned our dog died, the tire blew out on the van and the spare had no air then the van broke down. Today sucked.

I've cried all day since Toby died. We will surely miss that dog. The kids loved him and he loved the kids. He let Noah ride him. Toby loved going up the kids slide and sliding down. He loved to stay at the top and block the kids from going down. He loved to play with them ands herd them. When we would walk and some of the kids got too far ahead he would whimper because he didn't know whether to run ahead and get them or stay behind with the others. He loved the trampoline and sprinklers. He loved his couch and had one all to himself. He was huge. If someone sat on his couch he would sit on their lap. He loved to be where we were. He slept in Cherrys room at the new house and at the old house he slept in our room, sometimes in bed with us until Paul came in and realized Toby took up most of the bed and I took up what was left. Lol Toby was a great dog. Such a good dog! 

I will try to make this week fun but I really just want to stay in bed all week and wake up in last week. Instead of a nice clean cabin in the snowy woods playing with my family I will be burying my dog and cleaning the house and catching up on laundry. I also need to buy thanksgiving dinner and get groceries in this house. 

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.